Let's Explore Drawing - Term 2
January 09, 2020 @ 5:30 PMView all dates for this event
Thursday Evening Classes 5.30 - 7pm
The classes are for people interested in drawing, of any ability. We gather together to draw, learn and enjoy the activity and thoughtfulness that drawing brings. For any who are complete beginners or those just starting out it will help you to explore what we can achieve with drawing mediums, techniques and strategies, bringing together contemporary and historical acts of drawing in new ways to develop our skills and confidence.
For those who have drawing experience we will keep igniting ideas, working on core skills and developing our drawing language. The supportive and convivial atmosphere encourages the smallest advancement and celebrates the process of drawing that enables us to give visual form to our ideas.
Bring to sessions your drawing mediums and sketchbook. A1 paper available to purchase.
Thursday Evenings 5.30-7.00pm
1. January 9th 2020 - Colour, Developing a drawing palette
2. January 16th 2020 - Abstraction. Investigating abstraction and what it might mean in drawing terms
3. January 23rd 2020 - Narrative. An introduction to narrative
4. January 30th 2020 - Text. How can we use text in our drawing, either as stimulation or subject
5. February 6th 2010 - Invention. Creative pursuits thorough drawing to initiate ideas
£15 per session £60 for all 5 paid in advance